Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thursday Blessings

Here are a few Blessings that I am counting today......

  • My God
  • My Hubby ;-)
  • My Kids
  • My Christian Friends
  • VBS to reach out to the kids
  • My Health
  • Being Saved (that is a biggie :-) )
  • My Relationship with God
  • My Religious Freedom
  • My Christian Family!

Please keep some of my family members in your prayers. There are many who are not saved. They probably don't know what "saved" means! They obviously will not be going to Heaven after life on Earth. Many say they are Christians but don't walk with God. Our society is an evil society...and we all want what we want. We all should want what God wants us to have. I have a hard time putting God first in my life...but when I don't, there are so many consequences. Satan is always lurking around the corner waiting to get his glory. Even with us Christians, we are hit even harder! We need to embrace each other so satan can get no foothold!!!

No comments: