Thursday, December 11, 2008

Alabama....the pros and cons!

Well, I went to Alabama to look at homes, and see the area. The area is pretty big. It is almost like Lafayette and West Lafayette. Tuscaloosa is home to the University of Alabama. AJ's and Gabby's future Alma Mater? Who knows! I would like it to be Purdue...but either way would be fine.

Parts of me wants to move to Alabama today. I find my self in situations and conversations that want me to move as far away as I can. On the other hand, I don't want to leave some people.

Here is a pro and con list about Alabama.....this will be fun!

  • Pro...I will be more on my own!
  • Con...I will be more on my own...oh no!
  • Pro...It could make my husband's, the kid's and my relationship stronger.
  • Con...It could tear us apart.
  • Pro...More money.
  • Con...Who knows what the economy could do?
  • Pro...It could put much needed space between extended family.
  • Con...Don't know where to stay when visiting during holidays.
  • Pro...Meet new people.
  • Con...Leave old friends :-(
  • Pro...Warmer climate.
  • Con...Warmer climate.
  • Pro...A Fresh New start!
  • Con...Out of my comfort zone.
  • Pro...Could make my relationship with my mom stronger.
  • Con...Don't want to leave my daddy!
  • Pro...Brand new house.
  • Con...Leaving Greencastle.
  • Pro...Living closer to the Gulf.
  • Con...Living farther away from friends and family.
  • Pro...My relationship with God will grow stronger.
  • Con...Leaving my church family.

Do you have any pro's or con's I should think about? More to come later! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pro-You will be farther away from your in-laws!
Con-You will be farther away from your in-laws!