Monday, December 15, 2008

I Would Like to Thank the Academy......


Thanks to my sweet friend Carol for the ~AWESOME~ BLOGGER AWARD!


Here are the rules to receiving this award:

1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous bloggers in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.

Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.


I am going to nominate three (I only know 4 not counting Carol!) Fabulous Bloggers:

1. Tim @ Stout Twins

2. Shawn @ Spencer Family Adventures

3. Lora @ A Quiet Life


And now for my 5 facts:


1. I am addicted to Facebook

2. I love steak!!! Especially from Outback!

3. I love McDonald's Cokes!

4. I can't put down my laptop...especially when it is time to go to bed! I sometimes find myself shutting it down at 2:30 in the morning!

5. I love watching old reruns of Little House on the Prairie!!! :)

Have an Awesome Christmas, and thanks again to Carol @ Everyday Blessings for the award!

3 comments:

Carol said...

I'm so thankful we've reconnected...even if it's not in real life. :)

Melissa said...

Me too Carol! You have been such an inspiration to me! I enjoy reading your blog along with others you are connected to. We will have to reunite soon! Thanks for being such a sweetheart!

Carol said...

I love your new background...so cute!